13 September 2009

The Outside.


And you bring me to my knees again

all the times that i could beg you please in vain

all the times that i've felt insecure for you

and i leave my burdens at the door

but i'm on the outside and i'm looking in

i can see through you see your true colours

cause inside you're ugly

you ugly like me

i can see through you see to the real you


all the times that i felt like this won't end

it's for you

and i taste what i could never have

it was from you

all the times, that i've cried

my intentions were full of pride

but i waste more time than anyone


all the times that i've cried

all this wasted it's all inside

and i feel all this pain

i stuffed it down it's back again

and i lie here in bed

all alone, i can't mend

but i feel tomorrow will be okay.....

Tiada ulasan: